Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Return to India!!!


Yebo!!!!




Hey, friends! I'm so excited!!! I'm going back to India!!




The opportunity has arisen for me to return, this time for 2 months in late Spring, March 10-May 8, 2009. I'll be staying in the same place and going to most of the same ministries that I went to last month. And I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that another chance to go has come up so quickly! This is all God!




If you would like to support me financially, I would definitely appreciate it!!! I need around $2500 total. It can be sent to Sixty1, P.O. Box 2046, Boone, North Carolina, 28607. You can make the checks out to Sixty1, but please put my name in the "memo" line so they know who it goes to. Their address is also available on their site, Sixty1.org.




Also, please be praying for me again!!!! I cannot go without y'all behind and beside me! Thank you so much for your ministry to me as I go and love on those in India! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment