Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Something to Pray About

Hi, Friends--

Due to circumstances beyond my ability to control, the flight I purchased for India (which I have purchased--Hooray!) is more than the original flight I found. Because of this incredibly disappointing event, I need to raise a total of $2835 by March 10, 2009 instead of the original estimate.

Please pray with me in this, as this new event is making God's providence that much more great to me. He's good at doing this--a big challenge in a small amount of time. I, however, still get nervous when things get close to the wire.

But I choose to trust him.

I'm going to India! Yebo!

Financial support can be sent to Sixty1, P.O. Box 2046, Boone, North Carolina, 28607. You can make the checks out to Sixty1, but please put my name in the "memo" line so they know who it goes to. Their address is also available on their site, Sixty1.org.

1 comment:

  1. "And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your EVERY need according to HIS riches in glory in Christ Jesus" (Phillippians 4:19)

    Sometimes, I have to remind my self of this verse (ok, ALL the time!) God's provision is limitless. And I understand. I get impatiend as well and very anxious. But it's all good!

    ReplyDelete